Discover more details about it and be sure to join our amazing team of experts.Learn more
We created UVOCORP as a sub-company in 2006. Since then, over 17.000 writers have applied to work for us, and we’ve only hired 25% of them.
Every year, we welcome new specialists on board, and our recruiters and managers spend several extremely intense weeks choosing the best ones from among the applicants.
After the hiring process is finished, the newcomers are taken care of by UVOCORP's team of mentors and supervisors. They track the writers’ performances, help to improve their skills, and provide regular feedback on their work.
We also have quality control specialists on our team who ensure each order is completed according to the customer’s requirements and contains no plagiarism.
- 500+orders available dailyYou’ll always have a task to choose from
- 14+years on the marketWe’ve launched Uvocorp in 2006
- 70+people on our supervision teamTo monitor the quality of the services we provide
How to get through our hiring process
- Write in perfect EnglishAll applicants have to pass a couple of rigorous tests to prove that their command of English is good enough.
- Meet academic standardsWe do a quick screening of the academic writing skills (knowledge of formatting styles, etc.) of the chosen candidates.
- Complete a test orderThose who has passed the first two stages have to complete a test order and send it for review before the deadline to see if they can work under pressure.
- Stay originalWe check the papers completed by all candidates with the in-house plagiarism- detection software to make sure it’s unique.
- Prove your qualificationFinally, before hiring a writer, we check their qualifications by asking them to send us a copy of their diploma.
Our ideal candidate has
Advantages you get from working with us
We treat each of our in-house or freelance employees with respect and do everything possible to help them feel happy at their job. Here’re some benefits we offer our writers:
- A high salary
Our ESL (English as a second language) writers earn up to $15 per page, and those for whom English is a native language, can make up to $26.
- A variety of tasks
You can choose the orders which not only match your qualifications but are also more appealing to you, be they in the form of PowerPoint slides or research on environmental changes.
- Timely payments
We pay our writers twice a month without any delays, sometimes, even a couple of days ahead of schedule.
- 24/7 support
Our support team members are always ready to answer your questions, deliver your messages to the customers, or explain something you don’t understand.
- A flexible schedule
If you up to freelancing with us, you can choose when and how much to work on your own. Thus, you’ll be able to make time for yourself and your loved ones.
- Vast educational opportunities
With us, you have a chance to develop your skills by consulting with experienced mentors, editors, and supervisors. What’s more, we have regular in-house training sessions you can sign up for.